Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nazirite Prayer Mobilization - December 6, 2010

NAZIRITE PRAYER MOBILIZATION
DECEMBER 6, 2010
MONDAY, 6:30 PM
LIFE CENTER - CUBAO QC


http://www.dscottmiller.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/pray01.jpg

Dear Forerunner,

It's time to accelerate!

It's almost Christmas and another year is about to close! We have seen God move in awesome ways this year. Some of these ways, I even find miraculous. For these, I am utterly grateful.

However, rather than feeling satisfaction, a hunger for more is stirred up within me. God is answering our prayers and what could stop God from pouring out more of His glory if we will pray some more with the same zeal as Isaiah?

    For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent,
    for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet,
    till her righteousness shines out like the dawn,
    her salvation like a blazing torch. — Isaiah 62:1
I am reminded too of a prophetic word released by Cindy Jacobs almost 10 years ago,

    "I'm getting ready to dethrone everything that needs to be dethroned, for even the bowls of heaven are full. Oh, I see the bowls in heaven are just getting ready to be tipped over the Philippines and I am going to spill out my glory!" (italics mine)

It's time to fill the bowls!

I am excited to see God 'spill out His glory.' It is with such excitement that we are calling for a meeting of Nazirite Training graduates and JREV volunteers with two agendas:

TO INTERCEDE, and TO MOBILIZE PRAYER WARRIORS.

God is calling us to begin a massive mobilization of Nazirite Forerunner Intercession ...and you must be part of it!

Take your place as a forerunner. Now is the time!

You must come on December 6, 2010. It will be from 6:30 to 8:30 pm at the Life Center, 39 Miami cor. Columbia Sts. Cubao, Quezon City.

Find out how we can fill the bowls of heaven! Send us your feedback or attendance confirmation by replying to this e-mail. You may also text 922-4492324.

Have a most joyous Christmas season and God bless you indeed!


On with the revolution,
Riza Olaguer

No comments:

Post a Comment